Saturday 5 March 2011

Photography Inspiration

For the poster I am going to have to photograph my final piece and then edit it on photopshop. I have been looking at different photography styles to decide on how I can make my paper sculpture look interesting.


I really like this photo by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison. It is very nostalgic, but I mainly like the dark colours and angular positioning. I will take this into consideration when photographing. 





On the other hand, I like the use of colour in this photo by  Elly Prestegard. The use of photo montage is also effective and the way different image are blended. This could be a good idea, of blending two particular paper 
piece together, or blending one with a photographed texture.
Similarto this is also Laura Kiernan's photos, which show vivid imagery, contrasting with a more blurred version of the same image. I can attempt to create a similar image to this by experimenting with the aperture. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment