Sunday, 13 March 2011

The Outcome

This is just an idea of how much paper was scattered around my room by the time I had finished the final piece!

Overall, I think that if I had another chance to do this project, I would expand the final structure further and use different types and coloured paper, just to make it more interesting. I would also use stronger paper so that I could expand the piece at the front also, without it making it off balance with weight.
I am happy with the outcome of the piece, it reflects paper sculpting well enough and does relate to the inspiration of shells. I would have liked more time to space out making different types, because by the end I was getting very annoyed with the paper, and manipulating it. I think this was just because I had been doing it for quite a while without breaking from it.

I enjoyed creating the poster a lot more than the 3D piece. But I did enjoy the photography aspect, and recording my progress in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment